The uPVC Medic is the first choice for uPVC Door Repairs in
Faulty or troublesome uPVC doors can be easily repaired or replaced. With years of trade experience we have access to replacement parts for your door or even new locking systems if needed. We are even able to source parts for old and out of production uPVC doors.
We specialise in:
- Gain Entry.
- Doors that won’t shut or seal.
- Draughts and leaks.
- Replacement seal.
- Door panels.
- Glass replaced.
- Replacement seal..
- Replacement locks, handles and hinges.
- All types of uPVC door locks supplied and fitted.
The uPVC Medic is the first choice for uPVC Window Repairs in Nottinghamshire.
Over time windows can become tired and worn. In most cases we can repair them for a fraction of the cost of a replacement. Some of the most common problems with windows relate to the locks and hinges. Other problems can include glass with condensation inside and broken handles.
- Broken uPVC Window handles.
- Broken uPVC Window hinges.
- uPVC Windows that won’t shut or seal.
- Draughts and leaks in uPVC Windows
- Replacement seals on uPVC Windows.
- uPVC Window Glass replaced.
- Replacement locks, handles and hinges on uPVC Windows
- Repairs to glass with condensation on uPVC Windows
The uPVC Medic is the first choice for uPVC Repairs in Nottinghamshire.
We have repaired uPVC windows and doors in hospitals, hotels and domestic properties; in fact, most buildings with a uPVC window or door.