The uPVC Medic is the first choice for uPVC Window Repairs in Nottingham.
Over time windows can become tired and worn. In most cases we can repair them for a fraction of the cost of a replacement. Some of the most common problems with windows relate to the locks and hinges. Other problems can include glass with condensation inside and broken handles.
- Broken uPVC Window handles.
- Broken uPVC Window hinges.
- uPVC Windows that won’t shut or seal.
- Draughts and leaks in uPVC Windows
- Replacement seals on uPVC Windows.
- uPVC Window Glass replaced.
- Replacement locks, handles and hinges on uPVC Windows
- Repairs to glass with condensation on uPVC Windows
The uPVC Medic is the first choice for uPVC Door Repairs in Nottingham.
Faulty or troublesome uPVC doors can be easily repaired or replaced. With years of trade experience we have access to replacement parts for your door or even new locking systems if needed. We are even able to source parts for old and out of production uPVC doors.
We specialise in:
- Gain Entry.
- Doors that won’t shut or seal.
- Draughts and leaks.
- Replacement seal.
- Door panels.
- Glass replaced.
- Replacement seal..
- Replacement locks, handles and hinges.
- All types of uPVC door locks supplied and fitted.
The uPVC Medic is the first choice for Double Glazing Repairs in Nottingham.
We will assess the condition of the damaged unit and provide a free written estimate.
We can repair or replace:
Cracked or broken sealed units
Complete new sealed units can be fitted at very competitive prices.
Replacement double glazing
If your existing double glazing is beyond repair, or you would like the glass replaced with new energy efficient glazing, we can supply and install glazing in a wide range of styles from a number of manufacturers.
We can replace most types of window or door glass including single pane glass, leaded window glass, georgian window glass, sash window glass, Velux window glass, toughened or safety glass, laminated glass, patterned glass, self-cleaning glass, fire resistant glass, acid embossed glass and tinted glass.